Marital Matters

Personal stories about marital matters and separation issues.

May 15, 2008

Sex Addicted Husbands

Patrice believes that the basis of the Fritzl horror in Amstetten, Austria, was Josef Fritzl’s insatiable sex addiction, and by ignoring this disease – which is what it is – society allowed him to rape, commit incest and engage in sex tourism and kinky parties without censure until the atrocious ramifications of his disease woke everyone up.

"I was a virgin when I married -- it was expected back in those days -- and I had no idea that my husband was a sex-addict because I had nobody to compare him with," sighs Patrice. “I discovered later on that men who prize virginity do so for this very reason, fear of comparison.”

"He demanded sex first thing in the morning, when he came home from work and last thing at night -- and sometimes he would also come home during the day to relieve his sexual urges with me."

"He had no natural reluctance to force himself on me when I was menstruating, straight home from hospital after giving birth or when I was ill," says Patrice. "His sexual needs were paramount and whatever state I was in was immaterial."

"I had no reason whatsoever to think that my husband would be capable of incest or rape, but as I came to learn that his sexual appetite was abnormal -- in that most other women I spoke to or read about were subjected to sex once a week, if that -- I was particularly protective of my daughters, just in case, and I never denied him his sexual outlet with me while they lived at home."

“Sex addiction is a disease,” says Patrice, “and if your husband is that way inclined then you should make him seek help before he does something unforgivable or criminal.”

Read more by Patrice on this issue:


  • locked up living fritzl dolls


  • hunks, trunks and living dolls


  • the bearded man in the sky


  • empty nest divorce time


  • Rosemarie Fritzl a Protective Crab?


  • what’s civilized about western men?


  • fritzl wives


  • rosemarie fritzl's bad decision


  • Was Rosemarie Fritzl Blameless?


  • the cliff richard generation


  • dependence enables evil


  • are sex addicts evolutionary dinosaurs?


  • incest horror



  • Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,