Marital Matters

Personal stories about marital matters and separation issues.

August 29, 2012

karmic connection guys

Gemma is separated and has just met a new guy with whom she feels she has some sort of karmic connection.

"This, in itself, is a warning sign that I'm heading for trouble," admits Gemma, "and I'm trying very hard to hold back and see whether this is going to be the real thing or yet another miserable relationship."

"The karmic connection guys have a remarkable propensity to wheedle information from vulnerable women that they've never told anybody else before," explains Gemma. "But, at the time, it doesn't feel like they're wheedling. It feels so right to tell them everything!"

"When I'm with my new guy I feel that he's a guardian angel sent from heaven to protect me from all the big bad wolves out there," confides Gemma. "He's nothing to look at, but he's seems so special."

As Gemma admits, there doesn't even have to be attraction with these guys.

"Some of the guys I've spilled my guts out to in the past have been downright ugly, disfigured or deformed," confesses Gemma, "but these physical characteristics are not a problem in themselves."

"It's the guys who weave a spell, making me believe there's a spiritual connection between us that end up hurting me badly," says Gemma.

"Most women know the karmic connection type of guy," laughs Gemma. "We always meet them when we are most vulnerable."

"Sometimes, these guys could be real guardian angels - we want so much to trust them," says Gemma, "but still I know that it's really unwise to spill my guts out to men I've just met."

"My experience with these karmic connection guys is that once they know the screws that I've already been exposed to, they are going to use a different screw to nail me this time around," explains Gemma. "They know I'm not going to fall for the same trick again."

"I guess only time will tell whether my new guy is a guardian angel or another karmic connection screwer," adds Gemma. "And, so far, things are looking good."

Read more about Gemma:





  • vulnerability to guardian angels
  • head for the bar, but zip lips!
  • be mysterious and survive